Good Looks: The Perfect Summer Tee

image via JC Penney


****UPDATE: This Tee is now on clearance for $6.99! Get them before they are gone! *******

I just may have a sixth sense for finding flattering, modest clothes. As I was walking out of JC Penney last Saturday toward my car, I spotted a v-neck t-shirt on a mannequin, and I knew despite my tight time frame, I had to try it on.

It ended up being exactly what I hoped it would be...short sleeved, but not too short, v-neck but not too low, tissue weight so light and cool, long, and the perfect fit for a mom. It just skims your curves but doesn't squeeze them at all. It is the perfect mix between loose and fitted and not slouchy at all. It would look great dressed up with a cardigan and scarf or perfect with a casual pair of shorts.

I bought it in 3 colors because that is all they had in my size, but I just ordered 5 more online (I'm turning into my mom). The best part? ONLY $6! Yes, that is right, $6, and that is the regular price. I can't remember the last time I bought something at Penney's, but I just might give it a second look now.

If you buy.

Name. jcp tissue weight slub v-neck tee
Store location. in the center of the store in the new white boxy area or ask where the jcp basics brands are located in your store.
Web location. HERE
Sizing. this seemed true to size for me. I bought a small and it fit just right.
Size range. how awesome that they have them from x-small to xx-large. Too cool. Seems like it would flatter everyone.
Colors. lots of great colors to choose from. I loved my cabaret red, lindsay green, and true blue (all a little richer than they look online).
Cool bonus. if you end up needing to order online, they will ship it to the closest JC Penney's where you can pick it up. Love saving on shipping.
Wash. I washed mine in cold and hung to dry and it fit the same the second time.
Caution. because of the tissue weight, any very light color will be see through.




Labels: , ,