Last year our family had a blast at the Talladay Farms Hay Maze in Milan, Michigan. We went on a nice evening before it was dark and bought the map for an extra $1. The maze is a real maze and difficult to navigate without some direction. If you prefer, you can stay lost in there for hours...we chose the map.
Even with the map we made a few wrong turns but ended up through the whole maze in about 45 minutes. My kids loved trying to figure out where we were and the best way to the exit. As long as there isn't rain, the ground is easy to traverse and even our 1 year old had an easy time walking through or being carried.
If you have little ones, I would suggest doing the maze while it is still light, plus it wasn't very crowded. If you have teens and are ready for all night fun or you enjoy the crowds, go in after dark, but bring a flashlight!!
There is also a Haunted Maze (separate from the corn maze) and bonfires to reserve for only 25 cents per person in addition to the corn maze price.
This year it looks like they have spiced things up a bit too for the little ones with a Kids Corner that includes:
- Giant Spiderweb
- Barrel Train Rides
- Straw Bale Maze
- Giant Straw Pile
- Kids Games including: Corn Hole, Pumpkin Bowling, Horsehoes, Ladder Ball, & more!
- Price: $2 for children ages 2-8 years (under 2 free)
Address.6270 Judd Rd Milan, MI 48160
- Adults- Regular Mazes: $7 (Groups of 20 or more: $6)
- Haunted Maze: $7
- Both Mazes (regular mazes and haunted maze): $12 (adults); $10 (ages 5-11)
- Children (ages 5-11): $6 (Groups of 20 or more: $5)
- Children (4 & under-Parental supervision required): FREE
- Kidz CORNer (ages 2-8): $2 (2 and under are free)
Friday: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday: 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
*last entry at closing time. This website will be updated if the conditions are too poor for the maze to open.
Labels: holidays, Michigan, Milan, outdoor fun