A Hearty Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart!

My dear friends, old and new, I would be remiss if I did not take a quick moment to express my gratitude for you.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for reading my last post and taking it into your heart. Thank you for your comments on the article and Facebook, your emails, and your stories. I read each and every one and tried my best to respond to them all. Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone in the way I am feeling. Thank you for taking a moment to pause, evaluate and change.

A special thank you to those who were willing to share the article on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blogs and email, and to those who are still sharing! Thanks to you, over 70,000 people have already taken a moment to read it; I am hoping it helped them feel a little better about the hard work they are doing every day to be their best.

Next week we will be moving on with a guest post and giveaway and a few more family favorites, but I couldn't move into my weekend without taking a moment to say, Thank You! Hope you have a wonderful weekend spending time with those you love most.