Happy 1st Birthday to Mom Explores Michigan

Mom Explores Michigan
One year ago I started Mom Explores Michigan with the hopes that someone might read it. I wanted to make sure that those moving to Michigan would know all the best places to eat, shop, play and see in our beautiful state. The Ann Arbor area has so much to offer, I didn't want anyone to miss out!

As I started blogging, I re-discovered my love for writing and sharing things I love, so I added weekly book recommendations, great recipes, a few personal thoughts and some of my favorite fashion finds. Readership grew, and I was thrilled when I had 100 people reading what I wrote each day.

Now, one year later, I could not be more grateful for my readers and those willing to introduce my blog, ideas, and thoughts to their friends. Last month I had over 25,000 views and am now the first blog listed on Google when searching "Michigan Parenting Blogs" and "Michigan Mom Blogs." A feat I never dreamed would happen.

So,  I wanted to say a big THANK YOU! Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts on Facebook and Pinterest. It means more than you know (so keep doing it, and follow me if you are willing :). I have some really exciting plans for year 2, so please stick with me.

Now, it's your turn to share! I would love to know a few things about what YOU think (pretty please take a few minutes to answer these questions in the comments below or shoot me an email HERE).

1. What have been your favorite things on Mom Explores Michigan this year?

2. What would you like to see more of?

3. What would make this blog better?

4. I would love to have a few more article contributors, especially articles highlighting great spots in Michigan. If you are interested, please contact me.

5. Do you have an idea for a post? Please let me know!

6. I will be starting a small amount of advertising on Mom Explores Michigan at very reasonable rates...don't worry, it won't interfere with content. If your business is interested, please contact me.

I hope you enjoyed this first year with Mom Explores Michigan as much as I did...can't wait for year 2!