Best of Mom Explores Michigan


Here are a few Mom Explores Michigan reader favorites from readers around the globe!

 "No Leprechauns, No Valentine Boxes, No Elves and Why that is Okay."

For Father's Day let him be his own kind of dad

why we are taking the FUN out of life

A note to parents of elementary age girls from a mom of elementary age boys....

I left my phone at home. The results were priceless.


15 ways my husband makes our marriage work

My Minivan...a Sacred Place.

I Never Thought I Wanted Kids, but I Was Born to Be a Mother

Moving Week: 15 Tips for Making Friends after a Move

How we make chores work now and what I wish I would have done earlier.

Our Summertime Schedule and Simple Ways to Stay Smart


Our Summer I'm Bored List

40+ Books for Boys Recommended by Boys (sorted by reading ability,grades K-9)

Family Chapter Book Read Alouds Boys Love!

Using Family Photos: Stairway Gallery Wall

60 + Great Gifts for Boys (Electronic Free!)

A Year of Life Lessons

Traditions: Family Motto as Wall Art


Hooked on Books: Strategies to keep kids reading


Bookworm Wednesday: Raising Readers, ages 0-6


Boys and Clothes: They win the battle, I win the war


Our Best Parenting Tool: Prepping our Kids


Teacher Thank You Note Prompts


My Favorite Birthday Traditions