Mom Friendly Forever 21 Fall Finds


Forever 21 can be a little intimidating for most shoppers...store windows full of booty shorts and crop tops don't really scream "Mom Style!" but they do have some awesome, inexpensive finds for trendier pieces if you are willing to look. I recently purchased these 4 shirts for fall, and I love them! They are all flattering, easy to wear and care for, and completely mom appropriate :).



 

Woven Peach Blouse $15.90: This one is my favorite purchase. I love it with jeans or a skirt, worn more casually or dressed up and the color is so fun. It is pretty sheer, but it still looks great with a cami underneath. True to size. I wore it here


Floral Print Chiffon Blouse $17.90: This one is a great transition piece from summer to fall. Really flattering and easy to wear and great for layering too. Looks great tucked in or left out, pants or skirts. True to size.




Tartan Plaid Shirt $19.90: I love a good button up! This plaid shirt fits casually and loosely but doesn't look frumpy. It's thin enough to layer under a sweater but warm enough for fall. The one I got in the store was a coral/teal combo and I loved the colors, looks like it is not an option online. Love it tucked in to jeans or with a denim pencil skirt. Fits true to size.



Polka Dot Western Shirt $22.80 Another button up but a little more structured with western snaps and details. I bought mine in a cream floral that is not available online, but I love this denim dot option, talk about versatile! I love wearing it with jeans or tied in the front with a long maxi skirt. Great for layering over or under and looks great tucked in or out. 


Labels: ,