Our friends at Vistaprint
got wind of THIS POST
about how much I love using them for Christmas cards, and they are generously giving away $100
to one lucky Mom Explores Michigan reader to use towards their Holiday cards. To enter, read my post on Vistaprint HERE
and visit their site. Then, comment on my Facebook page
and tell me which Vistaprint
design you will use or maybe you plan on creating your own.
If you don't have a Facebook account, comment on this post and I will enter for you!
If you haven't had time to get photos no worries, just pull out your phone and smile! Vistaprint offers some great tips on getting a quick, but great family photo:
- Clean your lens. Make it shine for a crystal clear photo.
- Don't rush. Open your camera app and give it a few seconds to adjust to the light in the room.
- Look for light. Choose a bright area and keep the light source behind you.
- Shoot in color. You can always change it to black and white later.
- Get close. The more you zoom, the lower the quality.
I know you need to get those cards ordered and out, so the contest will end THIS Thursday at 10pm MST. Please share it with your friends and family!
Labels: Christmas, gifts